Learn more about us
Welcome to Enlightened Christian Gathering, ECG is a gospel preaching prophetic church that teaches the holistic word of God to develop strong, successful and Godly communities, families and individuals internationally. A bible based church, committed to the teaching of the Rhema Word and scriptural principles for Christian living. ECG is a prophetic Church governed by the revelation of the Holy Spirit. ECG church was founded and is led by Prophet Shepherd Bushiri.
Matthew 18:19. Furthermore, I tell all of you with certainty that if two of you agree on earth about anything you request, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven
• The miracle working power of Jesus Christ is still present today with His church and can perform any desired miracle today through and in His name.
• the blessed hope-The rapture of the church at Christ’s coming.
• the 66 books in Old and New Testament Scriptures of the Bible to be verbal andplenary inspired Word of God; are inerrant in the original writing, and are the church’sinfallible authority for faith and practice (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20-21; I Corinthians2:10-13; I Thessalonians 2:13).
• The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in theprecious Blood of Christ.
• Re-generation by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation
• The redemptive Work of Christ on the cross which was perfectly finished provideshealing of the human body in answer to a believer’s prayers.
Watch our services online
The following shall constitute regular practices of the church
• Baby dedication
• Baptism in water
• Baptism in the Holy Ghost and speaking of tongues
• Christian marriage
• Burial of the dead
• Ordination of leaders & pastors
• Dedication of the church structures and building
• Salvation festival
• Crusade and revival
• Prayers and fasting
• Acts of Giving
• Helping the needy through any form of alms.
The church shall be organised and operated exclusively for religious, charitable andeducational purposes, and the fulfilment of these obligations will include thefollowing:
• To preach the gospel to the poor
• To preach deliverance to the captives.
• To heal the broken-hearted.
• To recover sight to the blind.
• To set at liberty those that are bruised.
• To decree the prophetic year of jubilee.